ePact Information Registry
VMHA is committed to providing the best support to our players, on and off the ice. Therefore, we are proud to announce our use of ePACT, an online emergency network, for the 2015/16 hockey season.|
ePACT connects our coaches, managers, HCSP, and players’ families through a highly secure, online network, allowing us to access critical information and communicate in case of emergency. Whether it is an illness or injury of one of our players, or an evacuation or power outage impacting an entire team, ePACT helps us better support our players and connect with their families and emergency contacts.
- Each player's family receives an email inviting them to use ePACT.
- Families create their ePACT account, entering required details, such as medical needs and emergency contacts, which we previously collected on paper forms.
- Families securely connect with VMHA, allowing coaches/managers access to their information.
- Families can update ePACT anytime during the year, and VMHA will automatically be alerted (e.g. add a new cell phone or new emergency contact, and the team coach/manager receives the update).
ePACT maintains the same levels of security and privacy as online banks, while providing anytime, anywhere access via web or mobile. If medical information or contact details are needed at practice, at a game or on the road, ePACT is there.
The VMHA Board has researched this service and it is mandatory for all players to have accounts as of the 2015/16 season.
VMHA is using ePACT, so our HCSP and Team Managers will never have to collect or carry paper forms again! As a reminder, ePACT is a highly secure network that will let you access your team’s records directly on your phone, even in areas with no internet.
ePACT is very easy to use, just follow these simple steps:
- · Accept the invite we send you by logging into your existing account or by creating an account if you are new to ePACT.
- · Download the app and log in with Internet access. (All records will sync to your phone. You should log in with access regularly to get updated info)
- · Access records at the rink, even without Internet!
That’s it! This whole process should take less than 5 minutes, and ensures that your coaching team always has the information they need at their fingertips.
We’ve attached quick guide for reference:
ePact Group Admin Training Guide
As well, you can watch the app video athttps://epactnetwork.zendesk.com/hc/en-ca/articles/203709109-Using-the-App-as-an-Org-Administrator
Have questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-773-7228 ext. 1 to speak with ePACT’s Customer Success team.