Important Information about Registration Documents
- Documents sent to the Registrar must be in PDF format - no other formats are accepted
- If a document cannot be submitted in PDF format, it must either be dropped off at the Killarney Community Centre in an envelope marked 'Vancouver Minor Hockey - Registration' during open hours, or mailed to:
- PO Box 57087 East Hastings Vancouver BC V5K 5G6
VMHA is committed to providing the best support to our players, on and off the ice. Therefore, we are proud to announce our use of ePACT, an online emergency network, for the 2015/16 hockey season.
ePACT connects our coaches, managers, HCSP, and players’ families through a highly secure, online network, allowing us to access critical information and communicate in case of emergency. Whether it is an illness or injury of one of our players, or an evacuation or power outage impacting an entire team, ePACT helps us better support our players and connect with their families and emergency contacts.
· Each player's family receives an email inviting them to use ePACT.
· Families create their ePACT account, entering required details, such as medical needs and emergency contacts, which we previously collected on paper forms.
· Families securely connect with VMHA, allowing coaches/managers access to their information.
· Families can update ePACT anytime during the year, and VMHA will automatically be alerted (e.g. add a new cell phone or new emergency contact, and the team coach/manager receives the update).
ePACT maintains the same levels of security and privacy as online banks, while providing anytime, anywhere access via web or mobile. If medical information or contact details are needed at practice, at a game or on the road, ePACT is there.
The VMHA Board has researched this service and it is mandatory for all players to have accounts as of the 2015/16 season.