Covid-19 Policies - September 16, 2021
Note that these are subject to change at any time. Direction from facility staff MUST be adhered to even if they differ from what is listed below.
Vancouver Parks Board (Britannia, Trout Lake, Killarney) and PNE Agrodome
- Children and youth under 22 years are exempt from providing Proof of Vaccination and an ID. This includes participants and bench staff.
- Parents/Guardians accompanying children and youth as Spectators are exempt from providing Proof of Vaccination and an ID (this is limited to under 50 people).
- Only ONE spectator per player is permitted at games for both home and visiting teams
- Masks are required to be worn at all times inside facilities, including dressing rooms. The only exception is on the field of play (on the ice, player benches and penalty box)
Scotia Barn (Canlan)
- Proof of vaccination is required to enter the facility and you must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated. This requirement applies to ALL people born in 2009 or earlier (12+), including Coaches, Managers, HCSP, Referees and spectators 12+.
- The only exception to this is for youth 21 years of age and younger participating on the field of play
- Scotia Barn staff will be checking BC Vaccine Passports at the door and will direct people to the rink or spectator areas.
- Masks are required to be worn in the facility except on the field of play
Team managers will be responsible for messaging visiting teams on our current vaccine passport protocols. Teams visiting facilities other than Vancouver Parks Board facilities and Scotia Barn, should confirm the facilities rules before visiting.