If you are required to enter self-isolation protocols due to any of the following guidelines:
- Follow all requirements as per the BC CDC website.
- Complete this form to allow the association to track all cases within individual and across all team/skill group/clinic settings.
- Inform your team HCSP.
- Update TeamSnap availability.
- If you are fully vaccinated and have any of the listed Covid symptoms as per the BCCDC website (click here for the list) that are not associated to another health condition and do not resolve within a few hours, this is to now be considered as testing positive for Covid and you should enter self-isolation protocols.
- If you are not fully vaccinated and have any of the listed Covid symptoms as per the BCCDC website (click here for the list) that are not attributed to another health condition and do not resolve within a few hours, getting a Covid test is still the recommended path with the results determining actions.
- BCCDC defines a close contact as someone you have been near for at least 15 minutes when health and safety measures were not in place or were insufficient. They specifically identify anyone you room or live with or have had intimate contact with as automatic close contacts, but it can also extend to those who did not follow proper protocols.
If you deem yourself to have been a close contact even if you have not been notified by health authorities:
- if you are fully vaccinated
- If you are not fully vaccinated you should enter self-isolation protocols whether you have symptoms or not.
Return to play protocols:
Any player or team staff who has had to enter self-isolation protocols may plan their return to the rink as per the following schedule:
- If they are fully vaccinated, they can return to the rink after 5 days of isolation (return to the rink is on the 6th day)
- If they are not fully vaccinated, they can return to the rink after 10 days of isolation (return to the rink is on the 11th day)
Note that they must be 100% symptom free before they should return to the rink and this requirement takes priority over the timeline listed above.