Welcome to Vancouver Minor Hockey!

New player registraion for U7-U21 will open June 1, 2024. 

Players must play for the minor hockey association they reside within the boundary of. You can confirm you live within VMHA's boundaries at VMHA Boundary or by emailing our Registrar.

Pay By Installments

  • During Registration, you can choose to pay by installments or with a single payment.


Financial Assistance

Go to Financial Assistance for information on organizations that offer funding as well as the VMHA Hockey Access Fund.

Registration Requirement

For all of the following situations, registration forms and required documents are to be submitted to the Registrar by email to  registrar@vmha.com. Once the Registrar has created a Hockey Canada number, the new registrant will be contacted and directed to complete the online registration and make payment.

Players Born Outside Canada

Permanent Residents

We are required to determine the residence of the parent(s) of players born outside of Canada.  In doing so, it must be determined that the parent(s) are more than temporary residents of B.C. if, the player is to be deemed eligible to participate on a team which registers on Hockey Canada Registration Certificates.

Canadian Citizenship Card-Passport/Landed Immigrant/Permanent Resident Status
In these cases, it will have to be determined that the parent(s) are more than just temporary residents of B.C.  The parents must provide proof of Permanent Resident Status (or documentation proving that Permanent Residence status is in process).  If BC Hockey/Hockey Canada determines that the parent(s) are permanent residents of Canada, the player may be approved to play at all levels.  If not, the player will be approved to play recreational